The North Royalton Athletic Boosters held their annual elections on May 6th. Congratulations to the following:
- President – Kelly Tarnowski
- Vice President / Website Administrator – Jeff Evanko
- Secretary / Programs – Carey Marousek
- Gold Card Trustee – Lisa Shuck
- Letter Jackets Trustee – Natalie Bottomley
- Membership Trustee – Sharon Evanko
- Night at the Races Trustee (1 of 4) – Christina Koprowski
- Purple and Gold Booth Trustee – Mary Kidd
- Concessions Trustee (1 of 8) – Sharon Bohland
- Team Sports Liaison Trustee – Ken Schmidt
We also have a few Trustee positions still open. If you are interested in supporting our student athletes and helping out the NRAB, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OPEN: Programs Trustee (1 of 2)
- OPEN: Car Raffle Trustee (1 of 2)
NRAB would like to thank our outgoing Trustees, who have provided countless hours to support our student athletes and school community. Good luck to those with graduating seniors, and know you will be missed!
- Paul Twarog has served as the President for the past two years. Paul’s long service in multiple Trustee and Executive Board roles, good humor and commitment to the NRAB will be missed.
- Dan Novak has served as the Team Sports Liaison for the past four years. Dan has been the vital link between the NRAB and the coaches and parents on each team. Dan has further supported the NRAB through continually providing concrete ideas for moving the organization forward.
- Michelle Grimes has managed the Sports Programs since the fall of 2014. She has done an outstanding job of coordinating the advertisers, organizing the photos and overseeing the production of this important keepsake for our athletes. Michelle has also served as a Concessions Trustee and Team Rep in the past.
- Ellen Kmetz has served as a Gold Card Trustee for the past three years. Ellen has helped manage the sale of Gold Cards by our athletes, resulting in significant funds raised for NRAB.
- Kelly Tarnowski has served as a Gold Card Trustee for the past five years, and Vice President for the past two years. Under Kelly’s leadership, the sale of Gold Cards has become a key fundraiser for NRAB. NRAB looks forward to Kelly’s continued leadership in her role as President.
- Lynn Twarog managed the Purple and Gold Booth for the past year. Lynn coordinated the merchandise and sales for the Friday night football games. Lynn made going to the P&G Booth fun with her cheerful smile and NR pride! Lynn has also served as a Concessions Trustee in the past.
- Sharon Evanko coordinated the Car Raffle for the past three years. She worked closely with the Athletic Office, Stadium Foundation, coaches and athletes to manage and track the ticket sales for this important fundraiser. NRAB is pleased to have Sharon continue her contributions to the organization as Membership Trustee.
For a complete listing of the 2019-2020 NRAB Executive Board and Trustees, please refer to the NRAB section of our website at www.northroyaltonathletics.com.