North Royalton Booster Club Membership
CLICK -> NRAB_2018-2019 Membership Form
On behalf of the North Royalton Athletic Boosters (NRAB), the Executive Board would like to extend the invitation to join, or renew your membership with us. The mission of the NRAB is to positively promote the Athletic Programs in the community and maintain a high level of support for the athletes. The NRAB raises money and awareness for all of the programs at the High School and Middle School. A successful and stable athletic program carries pride over to the school system and community. The NRAB is a key piece to keep the “NoRo Nation” strong.
What do we do? During the last two school years, the NRAB provided over $250,000 in funds for new uniforms, equipment and other benefits for the athletes. Fundraising by the NRAB allows our athletes to have some of the lowest “pay-to play” fees in Northeast Ohio. Some of the specific projects we approved funds for in the past two years are as follows:
- 10 Scholarships to student-athletes for $1,000 each (each year)
- Refurbished Main Gym Floor
- Photo Banners for Seniors in every sport (over $6,000 per year)
- All-Conference, District, Regional and State patches.
- Refurbishment to Trophy Cases at the High School
- T-shirts for conference champions or above (including the Middle School)
- Training Room and Weight Room Equipment
- Golf bags for Varsity and JV Golf
- Uniforms for: Varsity Football, Volleyball, Cross Country (co-ed), Boys Basketball, Girls Tennis, Cheerleading (HS and MS), Softball, Track (co-ed), Varsity Swim Team Warm Ups and Backpacks (co-ed), Boys Freshman Basketball, Girls Varsity/JV Soccer and Middle School Football.
- Video Equipment for Varsity Football and Varsity Soccer (Boys and Girls)
- New Varsity Volleyball Net/Standards (old net and standards given to Middle School)
- A new, larger tent for Middle School Cross Country
- Girls Basketball Practice Jerseys, Warm-ups and Bags for Boys Basketball and Backpacks for Gymnastics
- Girls and Boys Varsity Soccer Sideline Rain Coats
- 2 years of golf balls for boys and girls programs.
- Graphics for the Wrestling Room and a new wrestling mat.
- Annual financial support for the Wrestling Tournament hosted by our Middle School
- Vaulting poles, replacement hurdles and starting blocks, plus new high jump standards and miscellaneous equipment for HS and MS track.
- Varsity Softball Jackets; Jackets and new helmets for Varsity Baseball program
- New scoreboards for the Baseball and Softball fields.
How do you fit in? Our goal is to increase the level of funding and amount of NRAB members this year. Memberships obviously help fund the NRAB, however, the time and efforts of volunteers is what really drives the engine. We have a spot for everyone, whether you have a desire to participate in fundraising events, concessions, community relations, promotion, IT, brainstorming, or just lending a hand. The NRAB is an organization that has a common passion for providing the best possible experience for our athletes. We invite you to attend our meetings at 7 PM on the first Monday (school-day) of every month at the High School Media Center. You will meet an engaged group of people and make some new friends.
We offer family memberships starting at only $25. We encourage every family of our high school and middle school athletes to join the booster club. If you have any questions, or want to be a NRAB member and get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website: www.northroyaltonathletics.com. A membership form is available on the website.
Paul Twarog, President Kelly Tarnwoski, Vice-President
Carey Marousek, Secretary Lana Baird, Treasurer